-NEW-NEW-NEW-NEW-NEW- MOTORBIKE RENTAL Click here to check our prices
We are open for business, our fleet is fully serviced and ready for the 2019/20 season!
Why choose us?
It’s our mission to supply you with a trouble free ride! Rentacar Gambia is Dutch owned and we understand the European needs.
- no booking costs, no hidden costs
- clear communication in EN/NL/DE
- well maintained fleet
- best price guarantee*
- cars: 75 km/day free or choose the unlimited km’s option
- motorbikes: ride as much as you like, no km limit
- roadside assistance*
- comprehensive insurance*
- we are a legitimate car rental company, licensed by the Gambia Tourist Board
How to book a car or motorbike?
We need to know which type of car you wish and the desired pick-up and drop-off date/time. Pick-up/drop-off hours are:
– Monday – Friday 09:30 – 17:00
– Saturday on appointment only
– Sunday closed.
Please contact us via email, Whatsapp or Messenger (email preferred). We’ll get back to you after we’ve checked the availability.
To book the car we ask for a small down payment of the rental sum, payable via Paypal or IBAN bank transfer.
Of course you are also welcome to come to our rental office and see what’s available. Best to give us a call before you come to be sure we’re in.
T0 rent/drive our cars or motorbikes you need:
- normal car: age 18+ and minimum 6 months driving experience
- 4WD: age 24+
- motorbike: age 21+
- for cars you need a valid foreign driving license for passenger car (less than 3 months stay) or a valid Gambian driving license A
- for motorbikes you need a valid foreign driving license for passenger car òr motorbike (less than 3 months stay) or a valid Gambian driving license A (car) or B (motorbike)
- an international driving licence is NOT required in The Gambia
- Use Google Maps on your smartphone, it works like a charm. You can download an offline map, this way you can use it without mobile internet.
Best price guarantee*
If you find a competitor offering you better rates, we will simply match them!
Unlimited km’s option for cars
This is the ultimate go-anywhere option: never worry about extra km costs.
We are pretty sure you will not need it, but it’s there, just in case of. Rentacar Gambia will back you up with roadside assistance and get you back on the road.*
Area of use
All our vehicles can be used within The Gambia. Crossing the border to Senegal is not possible.
Gambia Tourist Board licenced operator
We are proud to be an official and professional equipment hirer. Rentacar Gambia pays it’s taxes, licenses, public liability insurance, social security etc. In this way the Gambian economy and people benefit as well.
* T&C’s apply.